Architectural Designer / Drafter
Posted Thursday, February 4
Would you like to join an architecture firm that creates a specific plan for you to grow and develop your professional architecture skills? New opportunity available for an Architectural Designer/Drafter to join an established and growing design team!
The Designer will work as part of a project team to develop designs and produce architectural drawings. Gain experience in growing market sectors within a firm that will provide growth opportunities in design, documentation, and project management.
• Provide project support, including design development and construction documents, as directed by Architects or Project Managers, including tasks for your own training and professional development
• Create presentation drawings and assemble documents for distribution
• Perform field surveys and site assessments as needed
• Learn, collaborate, design, draft, and love what you do!
You will be an integral team member for hospitality, commercial, retail, municipal, residential, and manufacturing projects! Join an award-winning architecture and interior design team by submitting your resume today!
What This Company Offers You:
• Full-time, long-term position with advancement opportunities
• Full benefit package including health insurance, 401(k) match, profit sharing, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off, vacation days, paid holidays, HSA account, bonuses, and more!
• All AIA, NCARB, IDP/AXP dues paid in full by company
• A personalized continuing education plan created specifically for you
• Commitment to your professional growth with advancement opportunities to Senior Designer, registered Architect, Project Lead, or Project Manager
• A fun office environment with a supportive employee-centric culture
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, or Associates or Technical degree in architectural drafting or a related field
• 1-5+ years of professional architectural drafting experience
• Proficiency with Revit software required
• Demonstrated professional architectural drafting and production experience
• An understanding of the commercial construction process and building codes a plus
For consideration please email your resume and/or portfolio to:
All applications are handled with strict confidence. AEC Resources is the leader in architecture career advancement in the Twin Cities. With an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, resume writing services, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after design firms, AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in architecture.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com