Architectural Designer / Drafter (Residential)
Posted Wednesday, November 4
Windmiller Design Studio
Join our team as a contract-to-hire Architectural Designer for the creation of drawing sets for custom single-family residential projects. In this role, you will interface with customers, architects, builders, and developers. You will create beautiful, custom-designed homes while making a positive impact on people’s everyday lives through functional design.
• Produce architectural drawing sets for remodel and new construction, custom mid to high-end residential projects.
• Create schematic designs, design development, and construction/working drawings for projects.
• Produce renderings, bid sets, permit sets, material lists.
• AAS Degree in Architectural Drafting and Design
• 10+ years’ experience in residential architecture
• A firm understanding of construction documents
• Proficient with current versions AutoCAD, Revit and rendering skills are a plus
• A solid working knowledge of developing details for residential architecture
• Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and interpersonal
• Highly organized, self-motivated, and work independently
• Meet deadlines with willingness to put in extra effort when needed.
For consideration please email your resume and/or portfolio to: email@example.com