Architectural Designer III
Posted Friday, January 7
ESG Architecture & Design
ESG currently has an opening for an Architectural Designer III. This position is design-focused and requires the ability to work in InDesign, Photoshop, Enscape, and Revit. We are looking for someone with a graphic eye, an understanding of architectural design and great communication skills.
YOUR TALENTS PUT TO GOOD USE:
– Study prospective development sites and develop building fit plans using Revit and SketchUp
– Collaborate with team members to generate building design ideas throughout concept development phase and city review/approval process
– Render plans, elevations and 3D views using Enscape and Photoshop and create project presentations using InDesign
– Ensure project design intent is translated from schematic design through the construction documents phase
– Support project team with documentation and detailing, as needed.
YOU’RE MEANT FOR THIS:
– Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture
– 3 – 5 years professional experience.
SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS
– Proficient knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Enscape and Revit
– Strong graphics and presentation skills
– Advanced understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, building construction, building systems and site requirements
– Ability to provide efficient and elegant design solutions
– High level of conceptual creativity, innovative thinking and problem solving
– Excellent communication skills and ability to have a solid working relationship with team members
– Have a “can-do” attitude
– Be willing to jump in no matter how exciting the task may (or may not) be
– Anticipate project and client needs ahead of time
– Be willing to ask for help.
ESG is an equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff. People of color, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ individuals, and women are strongly encouraged to apply. People of all genders, orientations, abilities and cultural identities are welcome and encouraged to apply.