Architectural Designer IV
Posted Thursday, January 6
ESG Architecture & Design
ESG currently has an opening for an Architectural Designer IV.
This is a lead designer position and requires the ability to work in InDesign, Photoshop, Enscape, and Revit. We are looking for someone with a graphic eye, an understanding of architectural design and great communication skills.
YOUR TALENTS PUT TO GOOD USE:
– Study site feasibility of prospective development sites and generate fit plans using Revit and SketchUp.
– Lead the project design effort throughout all design phases.
– Serve as a project liaison throughout city review and approval process.
– Oversee the production of project presentations and provide guidance and overall direction.
– Guide the development of rendered plans, elevations and 3D views by various team members.
YOU’RE MEANT FOR THIS:
– Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture.
– 6+ years professional experience
Skills and Characteristics.
– Proficient knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Enscape and Revit.
– Strong graphics and presentation skills.
– Basic understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, building construction, building systems and site requirements.
– Ability to provide efficient and elegant design solutions.
– High level of conceptual creativity, innovative thinking and problem solving.
– Excellent communication skills and ability to have a solid working relationship with team members.
– Have a “can-do” attitude.
– Be willing to jump in no matter how exciting the task may (or may not) be.
– Anticipate project and client needs ahead of time.
– Be willing to ask for help.