Architectural Designer/Job Captain
Posted Tuesday, August 6
At 10K Architecture our work consists of a wide range of project sizes, types and styles. We are currently engaged in a wide range of projects including office tenant improvements and single-family homes.
Being a small and highly collaborative firm, we are seeking to work with individuals who can play multiple roles and are motivated to continually learn and grow professionally alongside of us. You will be involved in all aspect of projects from concept through final punch list.
Our ideal candidate:
• Holds a professional degree in Architecture from an accredited institution
• Has 3-7 years of experience working in an architectural firm
• Is able to collaborate as a team member, while having the focus to work independently and efficiently on design problems and contract documents
• Has a strong understanding of construction standards and detailing
• Is experienced in or possesses a desire to learn specification writing
• Has experience using AutoCAD and SketchUp (Adobe Creative Suite, V-Ray, Revit and website management experience are a plus, but not required)
• Speaks and writes English fluently
If this sounds like you and you desire to work in a small firm environment, please email a cover letter, resume and sample portfolio.
Jim Lindborg, AIA