Architectural Designers, Architects, Interior Designers
Posted Monday, December 6
Steele Associates Architects
Steele Associates Architects in Bend, Oregon hiring all positions.
Steele Associates Architects (STEELE) is seeking new team members to join us at our firm in beautiful Bend, Oregon and have immediate openings for job captains, interior designers, and architects. For over 25 years, STEELE has worked closely with our clients, designing a broad range of sustainable and award-winning public and private projects throughout the western/southwestern states while supporting our employees in their professional and personal endeavors.
Our reputation and relationships are earning us many new projects and we need talented new team members to provide our clients with the design and service excellence they have come to expect.
We offer an environment where employees work together in a fun, flexible and inclusive atmosphere and our location allows for quick access to great trails, restaurants and all that Bend has to offer. Employees enjoy excellent compensation and benefits (including flexible work schedules, half day coffee Fridays) and opportunity for career advancement and professional growth.
• Passion and enthusiasm for architecture, interiors, and sustainable design
• Team player who loves collaboration
• Bachelor or Master Degree in architecture or interior architecture
• Three or more years of experience in architecture
• Proficient in REVIT, AutoCAD Architecture, and Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong organization, communication, and collaboration skills
• Ability to work independently as well as with supervision as part of a team
• Ability to work to meet established deadlines
Benefits and Perks
STEELE takes amazing care of our great people.
At STEELE you will find that we are not only dedicated to excellence in our field, but also to fostering a great work environment where our employees are supported in their personal and professional goals.
• A stable, fun, and creative work environment of transparency, trust, and collaboration
• All full-time team members have the option to work four 9-hour days (M-TH) and a half day Friday
• Flexible work schedule and generous flexible time off plan • Competitive compensation, perks, and performance bonuses
• Continuing education and career advancement opportunities.
• Group health package (medical, vision, alternative, RX, and dental)
• 401K Profit Share
• Ideal dog friendly office location minutes to trails for biking, hiking, and running!
Please respond with cover letter and resume by email with the subject “Architectural Positions.” All inquiries will be kept confidential.