Posted Tuesday, June 23
Studio EA is a professional architecture firm located in Hudson, Wisconsin seeking an Architectural Revit Technician with 2-5 years of experience and a minimum technical degree in Architectural Drafting to join our team of energetic and motivated design professionals.
• Strong computer skills – proficiency with Revit based drafting skills are required
• Strong communication skills – both phone and email skills
• Ability to work independently within a team environment
• Secondary computer skills – outlook, word and excel
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills
• Work on multiple tasks concurrently while meeting critical dates
• Ability to make decisions, solve problems, and know when to involve others
• Strong attention to detail – quality oriented
• Analytical thinking skills – able to work autonomously
• Assoc. Degree in computer drafting or equivalent experience
• Self-motivation, strong work ethic and proven dedication a must
• Produce architectural drawings, via Revit for permitting, bidding and construction
• Coordination with engineering consultant’s drawings and project workflows
• Coordinate the distribution of final drawing packages for permitting, bidding and construction as well as vendor and in-house distribution.
• Communicate directly with in-house architects and project managers, as well as consultants, vendors and contractors via direct personal interaction.
• Coordinate drawing revisions and archive files as required during construction and project close out.
• Additional responsibilities include conceptual project development, shop drawing review, field support and general office duties
Studio EA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.