Posted Tuesday, January 22
Your job checklist:
• Join an established architecture firm that works on cool projects and regularly receives industry awards
• Collaborate with amazing talent that will increase your knowledge and industry expertise
• Receive support and mentoring to advance into a licensed Architect
• Showcase your design and project development skills on housing and commercial/corporate projects
If you are seeking any of the above, AEC Resources has an immediate opening for an Architectural Intern that will impress you!
This is an opportunity to join an architecture firm with an emphasis on high quality design. The Intern Architect will work as a member of a studio environment alongside other Architectural Interns, Designers, Architects, and Project Managers. This exciting role is with one of the fastest growing architecture firms in Minnesota!
What You Will Do:
• Contribute your architecture talents to a mid-sized design team in St Paul, MN
• Be an integral team member working on multifamily housing and corporate architecture projects
• Be trusted relied upon to work through all project phases in a team environment, including programming, design, design development, and construction administration
• Immerse yourself in a culture that encourages growth, flexibility, and creativity
• Receive mentoring and support to advance professionally and become a Project Architect
What You Will Need:
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Architecture or Interior Architecture
• 2-7+ years of progressive architecture experience
• Fluency with Revit Architecture software
• Effective communication, teamwork, graphics and organizational skills
This position provides the best of both worlds- a smaller office with a supportive and nurturing work environment coupled with the amenities, resources, and growth opportunities typically offered by large, international design firms. Apply today!
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com