Posted Tuesday, March 12
Oertel Architects is looking for an Architectural Intern with a professional degree in architecture who would like to work on a variety of project types and sizes. This is an opportunity for varied experience in a casual small firm atmosphere, with the ability to rapidly advance through the AXP and licensing process.
Oertel Architects is a small firm by choice as we prefer a direct, “hands-on” approach to all of the projects we work on. This approach will allow the candidate experience from kick-off meetings to punchlist. We are committed to placing our clients as our first priority, while designing the built environment to be aesthetically pleasing, environmentally responsible, and technically sound.
• Professional MArch or BArch required.
• 0-3 years experience
• Experience/proficiency with Revit strongly preferred.
• 3D rendering, Autocad, Photoshop experience a plus.
• Excellent communication skills
• Casual work environment
• Flexible hours
• Full-time position with competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays, AIA membership, health insurance, dental insurance and discretionary bonuses.
• Start date in early June 1st acceptable, early-May preferred.
Submittal: Please submit your resume and portfolio pdf to: