Posted Wednesday, March 13
Would you like to express your talents within a medium-sized architecture design firm? Does having a structured growth plan tailored for an Architectural Intern appeal to you? This position will enable you to fulfill all of your IDP/AXP hours and be put on a path to acquire your licensure.
Now hiring an Architectural Intern that will have the ability to work on all project phases of commercial architecture projects including upfront design, design development, and graphics.
• Project types include commercial, recreational, financial, and civic markets
• You can participate in the upfront design work, as well as design development and completing construction documents
• Advance to a Team Lead, Registered Architect, and Project Manager
You will enjoy the work/life balance of flexible hours, work from home options, client parties, team parties, project site visits, and volunteering activities. With multiple offices, over 3,000 successfully completed projects, and a very strong outlook, this is an opportunity for an Architectural Intern to join a growing team.
• Bachelor of Masters degree in architecture
• 2-7 years of demonstrated experience in architecture
• Proficiency with design software including AutoCAD and Revit
• An intermediate knowledge of how buildings and drawing sets go together
This is a direct-hire position with outstanding salary and a complete benefit package. Apply today!
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com