Posted Friday, February 26
Workshop/APD is currently looking for a creative and motivated Architectural Intern with an interest in residential architecture and interior design. The ideal candidate should have good communication and organizational skills and the ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should be prepared to present their portfolio of work and able to commit 2 to 3 workdays a week towards the internship.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Assisting designers and architects with daily tasks
• Assisting with residential, commercial, hospitality and multi-family development projects
• Participate in design discussions
• Assisting in the modeling, renderings and documenting of projects
• Assisting in the preparation of construction document and details.
Qualifications & Requirements include:
• Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
• 3D Studio Max
Please send your resume and work samples/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “ARCH Internship.”
Applications without work samples/portfolio are not eligible for further consideration. Please no phone calls and/or office visits.