Posted Friday, June 4
Finn Daniels Architects
Salary / Compensation
Progressive multi-dimensional St. Paul firm seeks individual pursuing a minimum 2-year degree in field of Architecture for Architectural Internship position.
Qualified candidates to have an interest in architectural development in one or more of the following sectors: commercial, retail, hospitality, multi-family housing and/or auto sales/service.
• Minimum pursuit of two-year degree in field of Architecture
• Background training in AutoCAD and/or Revit
• Good organizational skills and detail-oriented
• Hardworking and adept at balancing multiple priorities
• Able to work independently and within a team environment
• A good communicator and problem-solver
• Capable of utilizing 8ft to 10ft ladder and reviewing field conditions from ladder
• Background in construction trades is a benefit
Initial candidate responsibilities include assisting on projects in the conceptual and construction document phases.
To apply, please send your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources