Posted Wednesday, November 3
Salary / Compensation
HMA Architects is a fun, energetic and progressive architectural firm located in St. Cloud, MN.
We have been providing high quality architectural services for over 30 years and we are currently seeking a highly motivated Architectural Intern to join our creative and hardworking team of professionals. The successful candidate will also have an opportunity to experience architecture in a dynamic office and should expect to be involved in all phases of architectural design and documentation.
Successful candidates will possess the following qualifications & skills:
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
• 0-3 years of experience in an Architectural firm
• Working toward licensure through IDP
• Proficient in REVIT 2019, AutoCAD 2019, Microsoft Office and Excel
• Experience using Sketch-Up, Lumion, Photoshop, and InDesign
• Good communication skills, creativity, ambition and self confidence
• Commitment to design excellence, sustainability and client satisfaction
• Highly organized
• 3D Modeling
• Preparation of contract documents
• Working closely with project architects and clients
• Site observations and field measuring.
HMA Architects is committed to providing every client with the highest possible service utilizing state of the art computer modeling software. Our firm has experience in a wide variety of project types including municipal, religious, multi-family, hospitality, military, healthcare and office.
We offer a competitive salary based on skill and experience. Our benefit package includes paid vacation and holidays, SIMPLE IRA (retirement savings plan), pre-tax Flexible Spending, Health Care, Health Savings Accounts and Dental coverage.
Qualified candidates should email a letter of interest, resume and portfolio to:
Please visit our website for a preview of some of the exciting projects we are working on