Posted Tuesday, December 7
HMA Architects, Ltd
Salary / Compensation
HMA Architects is a progressive architectural firm located in historic downtown St. Cloud, MN. We have been providing outstanding architectural services for over 30 years and are currently seeking highly motivated Interns to join our creative and hardworking team of professionals. A position at HMA provides opportunities to be involved in a wide variety of project types including: office, healthcare, military, hospitality, municipal, religious and multi-family housing to name a few.
This is an opportunity to experience architecture in a dynamic and playful office with involvement in all phases of the practice of architecture. We feel that working together collaborating throughout the day not only gives everyone a chance to succeed but also builds relationships and a healthy HMA family environment. HMA strives to provide innovative, conscientious design solutions for all our clients no matter how large or small the project.
Successful candidates should possess the following qualifications & skills:
• Professional Degree or Masters of Architecture. Your education has helped create the person you are today, HMA will expand on that and foster further development for you to be the best that you can be.
• 0-2 years of experience in an architect’s office. You like challenges? We have them.
• Knowledge of REVIT, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Adobe Software, Lumion, Microsoft Office. The basics will suffice as we do provide opportunities to push yourself and your experience further.
• Interpersonal and problem-solving skills with a healthy dose of character. We like to have fun!
• Candidates must be committed to design excellence and client satisfaction. We have repeat business and our clients are a part of the HMA family.
• Working toward licensure through IDP. HMA can help you through the process and will offset licensure costs and expenses once licensed. We have gone through it and will be advocates to your success.
• Active in the community (volunteering and/or public relations) a plus.
We like to give back where we can and want our team makeup to reflect a caring and generous attitude.
Benefits include: paid vacation and holidays, Simple IRA investment plan, pre-tax flexible spending, health savings account (HSA) and dental coverage.
Competitive salary based on skill and experience.
Future HMA team members should email a letter of interest and resume to:
T.firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you are in the neighborhood, stop by and say hello.
Please visit our web site for a preview of some of the exciting projects we are working on
www.hma-archs.com Tim Gillet, AIA President