Architectural Intern / Architect
Posted Monday, September 30
Your employment checklist:
• Work on a wide variety of commercial architecture project types in every sector
• Receive mentoring from a very experienced staff of senior Architects
• Fulfill all AXP/IDP hours if needed
• Enjoy the work you do and the designs you create!
If this meets your criteria, please read on!
We have a brand-new opening for an Architectural Intern or Architect. You will be part of a team that adds beauty and function through high-performance buildings. Above all, collaboration is valued as the preferred approach. Now you can add meaning and value to communities through the architectural process.
Become immersed in creative environments while building your resume and growing as a professional Architect. In this role, you’ll be able to:
• Participate in the architectural design process, and develop presentation graphics and alternative solutions used to communicate concepts
• Follow through with design development drawing documents and models, draft a coordinated set of construction documents
• Perform assignments under the direct supervision of a registered the Senior Architect, Project Manager, and other professionals
• Bachelor’s degree or Master of Architecture degree
• 5-10 years of professional commercial architecture experience
• Proficient with Revit software. AutoCAD proficiency a plus
• General knowledge of creating construction documents
• Ideal candidate will be dynamic, creative, detail oriented, and passionate about design
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com