Architectural Millwork Designer
Posted Wednesday, February 6
New opportunity now available for an Architectural Millwork Designer!
This position Architectural Intern will work alongside architecture and interior design project teams to execute architectural millwork projects. You will be integral in completing casework plans for tenant improvement and new construction commercial architecture projects across the country.
• Work closely with Architects and Interior Designers to create casework designs for millwork fixtures and pieces
• Act as a key resource for the development on new millwork
• Work with Revit and building information modeling to create content and place casework content within models
What This Position Offers You:
• Full-time, long-term position with a strong backlog of projects nationwide
• Opportunity to receive training on and use the latest design technology including Revit and AutoCAD
• Advancement available into roles of higher responsibility and pay available
• Direct-hire position with outstanding compensation and a complete benefits package including paid time off, paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k program, flexible hours, remote working options, and more!
• Associates Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or degree in related field
• Proficiency with Revit software. Experience with AutoCAD a plus
• 1+ years of experience in millwork position
• Demonstrated experience creating construction drawings and shop drawings
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com