Architectural Project Designer (3-5 yrs exp.)
Posted Monday, February 6
At Brunton Architects & Engineers
, we are passionate about great design. We are also passionate about great people, whether they are clients, consultants, or co-workers. We are seeking our next great co-worker, an Architectural Designer, to join our award-winning team in creating high-end design solutions for our clients.
Our growing architectural, engineering, and interior design firm is focused on sustainable growth and differentiating ourselves in the marketplace. We value our employees on a personal and professional level – offering many opportunities for growth. With offices in Minneapolis and Mankato, MN, we encourage interoffice activities when possible.
We support a family-friendly culture and believe work-life balance is important. We offer a full benefits package, with company-paid health and dental insurance. Apply to join our team in creating high-end design solutions for our clients around the US.
The Project Designer:
is a critical member of the project team participating in the full range of project related phases with clients, Project Architects, and Project Managers:
• Will assist in the development of design work
• Will assist in the production of technical drawings and specifications
• Will assist in coordination of other disciplines and assume in-house construction administration duties on projects
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with clients and design team.
• Assist the Project Manager from conceptualization and schematic design through construction documentation and administration.
• Research and coordinate materials and products for project specifications
• Implement all local, state, and federal building codes into constructable designs according to architectural standards of practice
• Five-year Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture
• On Track to Professional Registration or Licensed Architect
• 3 – 5 years of firm experience within the architecture and construction field
• Strong understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, building construction, building systems and site requirements
• Professional verbal communication and writing skills
• Proficient in current version of Revit Architecture
• Experience with Bluebeam, Adobe, SpecLink/eSpecs or other specification writing software preferred.