Architectural Project Lead
Posted Friday, March 26
Are you an Architectural Project Lead or Project Captain looking for more flexibility in your workday? Would you like to be compensated for overtime hours?
If you would like the option to work remotely or in the office, have flexibility in the hours you work, and have the option for three-day weekends, and be paid overtime when extra work is needed – please read on!
The Architectural Project Lead will participate in the development of architectural designs, and work as a member of a project team to develop the working drawings. The projects will vary, and the office will support your growth at each turn. As a member of a tight knit architecture firm, the people you spend your days with will inspire and entertain.
What This Position Offers You:
• Flexible hours with tremendous work-life balance
• The option to work four, ten-hour days and have three day weekends
• An office atmosphere where people have fun together, and create amazing designs
• Above market compensation and complete benefit package including health insurance, 401(k) matching, profit sharing, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off, vacation days, paid holidays, overtime, HSA account, and more!
• A personalized advancement plan created specifically for you and your professional interests and goals
You will work alongside the architecture Project Manager to attend client meetings, create site plans and rendering, carry designs through schematic design, design development, and construction documents. Additional responsibilities include coordination with consultants and engineers and team mentoring. Projects include corporate workplace, retail, and hospitality.
• Bachelor’s or Master degree in Architecture, Associates or Technical degree in Architectural Drafting, Architectural Technology, or related field
• 5+ years of professional architectural drafting experience in a firm
• Experience as a Job Captain / Project Lead / Project Captain preferred
• Proficiency with Revit software
For consideration please email your resume and/or portfolio to:
All applications are handled with strict confidence. AEC Resources is the leader in architecture career advancement in the Twin Cities. With an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, resume writing services, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after design firms, AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in architecture.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com