Architectural Project Manager
Posted Thursday, March 5
Finn Daniels Architects
Progressive multi-dimensional St. Paul firm seeks individual with 5-10 years architectural experience. Ideal candidates shall be confident in their ability and strong background in the following areas:
• Qualified candidates will have a familiarity in the architectural development in one or more of the following sectors: commercial, multi-family housing, retail, hospitality and/or auto sales/service.
• Highly proficient in use of AutoCAD and/or Revit
• Interest in travel, performing site surveys and doing on-site punch-lists.
• Ability to handle fast paced schedules which require flexibility in hours of work.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented. A good communicator and problem-solver. Hardworking and adept at balancing multiple priorities. Able to work independently and within a team environment.
Candidate responsibilities include management of projects including conceptual development, construction drawings and approvals as well as daily contact w/ clients, vendors and contractors.