Architectural Project Manager
Posted Monday, February 6
Are you an experienced and talented architectural professional, passionate about design, who thrives on managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment?
We’re searching for a Project Architect who enjoys collaboration at the highest level and is eager to be part of an award-winning team.
When you work at Brunton, you’ll have the opportunity to have input on projects in many industries such as healthcare, public safety, education, tribal, retail, worship, and more.
Our growing architectural, engineering, and interior design firm is focused on sustainable growth and differentiating ourselves in the marketplace. We value our employees on a personal and professional level – offering many opportunities for growth. With offices in Minneapolis and Mankato, MN, we encourage interoffice activities when possible.
We support a family-friendly culture and believe work-life balance is important. We offer a full benefits package, with company-paid health and dental insurance. Apply to join our team in creating high-end design solutions for our clients around the US.
The Project Architect:
is a critical member of the project team participating in the full range of project related phases with clients and project managers:
• Will assist in the development of design work
• Lead in the production of technical drawings and specifications
• Coordinate the related work of other disciplines and assume in-house construction administration duties on projects
• Act as the primary client liaison and direct the work of others
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with clients, design team, authorities having jurisdiction, and associated organizations.
• Lead the project from conceptualization and schematic design through construction documentation and administration.
• Oversee project schedule to ensure accurate and timely completion of tasks
• Research and coordinate materials and products for project specifications
• Implement all local, state, and federal building codes into constructible designs according to architectural standards of practice.
• Five-year Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture
• Professional Registration is preferred
• 8+ years of Project Architect/Project Manager experience within the architecture and construction field
• Strong understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, building construction, building systems and site requirements
• Professional verbal communication and writing skills
• Proficient in current version of Revit Architecture and Bluebeam
• Experience with Microsoft Project, Adobe, SpecLink/eSpecs or other specification writing software – preferred