Architectural Project Manager – High Impact High Visibility Role
Posted Friday, June 14
Wunderlich-Malec Engineering is a full-service A&E firm with an opportunity for an Architectural Project Manager at our St. Paul office. This position is highly visible within the company and will have a strong impact on the growth and trajectory of this newly developed group. For nearly 40 years Wunderlich-Malec has grown to over 30 locations nationally – this is a great opportunity to bring your entrepreneurial spirit and grow with us on our already solid foundation! Along with being instrumental in defining the architecture group, the Project Manager will oversee preparation of architectural conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documents.
– Experience with current version of AutoCAD and Revit architectural drafting software.
– Preparation of architectural conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documents.
– Experience in architectural floor plans, wall sections, building elevations, and associated schedules and details.
– Must exhibit a high level of skills as required to balance numerous and simultaneous projects with the ability to meet deadlines.
– General administration such as proper documentation, copying, printing, file sharing and fluent with drafting applications and general computer knowledge.
– Basic familiarity of applicable building and energy codes.
– Degree in Architecture or related discipline. Professional licensure is preferred but not required.
– A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience related to architectural construction documentation.
– Excellent interpersonal communication skills with coworkers, consultants and clients.
– Demonstrated skill in working effectively with a team of architects, engineers and A/E support.
– Working knowledge of computer equipment for proper setup and operation.
– Must be organized, technically competent, have effective oral and written communications, experienced in working in a multi-disciplined environment and interfacing with engineers, designers, and drafters.
– Perform Construction Administration functions.
– Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Physical Demands of Position
Normal vision capabilities for AutoCAD/Revit and architectural design duties. Ability to hear and take direction; full dexterity of hands for computer usage, driving, ability to travel distances. Ability to sit and move around to complete a job assignment and meet deadlines as outlined.
Standard office environment: frequent use of computer, copy machines, and other office equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities