Architectural Revit Technician
Posted Tuesday, May 7
Architectural Revit Technician:
Growing company with an excellent culture, benefits package and challenging design projects is seeking an Architectural Revit Technician to join their team. In this role, you will work with Architects, Interior Designers and Engineers on next-generation Revit based projects.
You’ll get to:
– Produce construction documents by creating models and drafting drawings and coordinating with several external consultants through the use of Revit BIM, AutoCAD and Adobe applications.
– Create content (furniture families, material templates etc.)
– Produce prototype details and drawing files by modelling and drafting drawings and ensure that all new prototypical details are issued in all assigned projects.
– Create presentation drawings and rendered exhibits for submittal to governing agencies, architectural control committees, public presentations and executives
– Review shop drawings and project submittals
– Associates Degree, Architectural Technology or similar degree
– Minimum 3 years of Architectural Design experience
– Revit experience, minimum one year
– Previous commercial construction experience
– Experience with Adobe Suite, SketchUp and AutoCAD preferred
– Team player and enjoy working in a fun atmosphere
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.