Architectural Senior Designer
Posted Wednesday, June 26
Wilkus Architects has been an established architectural design firm since 1990. We are committed to providing new and innovative design through the use of creative cutting edge technology. We offer comprehensive services with a staff that has the means to achieve the specific needs of your business to help you reach your design goals. You will find success with our firm because we offer the resources of a large company with the personal attention of a small practice.
Wilkus Architects is currently seeking an experienced, hard working individual with exceptional presentation and communication skills to work on hospitality, restaurant, retail, and commercial projects. Wilkus Architects offers a collaborative work environment and is pursuing an individual who works well with in a team.
– Produce Construction Documents using REVIT
– Create BIM Models, schedules & sheets
– Develop & Implement building shell design and independently create accurate wall sections and related building detailing.
– Actively research product solutions, design concepts, and program requirements
– Code Study & Analysis
– Perform Site Assessments / Field Surveys
– Coordinate with Client, Consultants and internal team
The projects you will be involved with are mid-sized – large scale commercial, restaurant, and hospitality projects.
Wilkus Architects Offers You:
– Competitive salary with Profit Sharing and 401K Match
– Health Insurance Benefits (Optional Vision & Dental Plans)
– Full-time, long-term position with stability and growth
– Advancement opportunities into higher roles with increased involvement
– A desirable workplace that stresses the importance of work / life balance
– Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field
– 5+ years of experience
– Expert in Revit software
– Experience in Enscape, AutoCAD, SketchUP and Bluebeam a plus