Architectural Space Planner
Posted Friday, September 16
Tushie Montgomery Architects
Tushie Montgomery Architects is seeking Architectural Space Planners with minimum of one-year professional experience for immediate full-time employment.
We are an energetic design firm with a 42-year history and growing future with opportunities at all levels of experience. We have professionals in architecture, space planning, and interior design working in a collaborative environment from schematic design through construction. Our team is exposed to a variety of projects of up to $100 million. Our portfolio includes commercial, multi-family, senior housing, retail, religious, industrial, hospitality, and space planning.
With a diverse mix of projects and clients, you WILL gain experience in a multitude of building construction types and uses.
What to bring with you:
• Associates Degree in Architecture or more
• Strong conceptual and design skills
• Professional growth focus
• Team Contributor with strong communication skills
• Ability to navigate in various phases of design and projects
• Proficiency in Revit with working knowledge of Photoshop, SketchUp, & Lumion
• Knowledge of codes and building systems
• Development of schematic, construction, and marketing plans for proposed tenants and property managers
• Minimum of one year of experience within a design environment
• Sense of Humor.
What we bring to you:
At Tushie Montgomery Architects, we are as committed to providing the best experience to our team as we are to delivering the best design to our clients and community. Our office culture reflects and celebrates our teams’ diverse interests, including, but not limited to:
• Construction site visits
• Lunches, happy hours, and outings
• Professional Development
• Remote working arrangements
At Tushie Montgomery we encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our benefits include reimbursement for each passed AXP exam, Continuing Education allowance, LTD/STD/Life Insurance, Medical/Dental, HSA, 401k, Fitness Center, Vacation/PTO, and donuts!
We value, celebrate and support diversity because it makes our team, work and the built environment better. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and take affirmative action to employ equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. Come join us!
Please send portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – ATTN: Andy Krenik