Architectural Specifications Writer/QA
Posted Friday, September 16
Tushie Montgomery Architects
Tushie Montgomery Architects is seeking Architectural Specifications Writer with 10 plus years of professional experience for immediate full-time or part-time employment.
We are an energetic design firm with a 42-year history and growing future with opportunities at all levels of experience. We have professionals in architecture, space planning, and interior design working in a collaborative environment from schematic design through construction. Our team is exposed to a variety of projects of up to $100 million. Our portfolio includes commercial, multi-family, senior housing, retail, religious, industrial, hospitality, and space planning.
With a diverse mix of projects and clients, you WILL keep gaining experience in a multitude of building construction types and uses.
What to bring with you:
• Architectural Degree
• Minimum of 10 years professional experience in Spec Writing (CSI 3-Part Format)
• Knowledge of codes, building systems, and products
• Quality Control review of construction documents
• AIA Contract administration
• Staff mentoring
• Coordination with project team
• Team Contributor with strong communication skills
• Construction administration from shop drawing review to site meetings
• Sense of Humor
What we bring to you:
At Tushie Montgomery Architects, we are as committed to providing the best experience to our team as we are to delivering the best design to our clients and community. Our office culture reflects and celebrates our teams’ diverse interests, including, but not limited to:
• Lunches, happy hours, and outings (Covid willing!)
• Professional Development
• Opportunities to participate at all phases of design and management
• Something different every day
• Remote working arrangements
At Tushie Montgomery we encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life.
Our benefits include reimbursement for each passed AXP exam, Continuing Education allowance, LTD/STD/Life Insurance, Medical/Dental, HSA, 401k, Fitness Center, Vacation/PTO and donuts!
We value, celebrate and support diversity because it makes our team, work and the built environment better. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and take affirmative action to employ equally regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. Come join us!
Please send portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – ATTN: Andy Krenik