Architectural/Structural Site Surveyor
Posted Friday, June 26
Do you enjoy measuring and documenting existing building conditions? Would you like to get out of the office and travel to conduct field surveys and site assessments?
Now hiring an Architectural/Structural Site Surveyor! You will be involved in gathering as-built documentation for currently constructed commercial architecture projects.
• Conduct site visits
• Measure and document structural components
• Document architectural conditions
• Obtain measurements of certain areas of buildings
• Degree in degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Drafting or related field
• 1-5+ years of professional drafting experience
• Basic knowledge of architecture and structural systems
• Previous site surveying experience
• Ability to travel as needed
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: https://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/apply-now/
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com