Architectural Technician (1-5 yrs exp.)
Posted Monday, February 6
We are seeking a talented commercial Architectural Technician to join our award-winning team in creating high-end design solutions for our clients around the US. With locations in Minneapolis and North Mankato, MN, our company culture is family-friendly, and full of supportive, enthusiastic team members.
• Work closely with other team members to coordinate all construction documentation for the project
• Perform drafting on projects of varying complexity with limited supervision
• Review and integrate engineering drawings into the architectural construction drawings on assigned projects
• Establish, document, and ensure compliance of company standards for Revit modeling and drafting
• Create and modify Revit families as needed for specific projects.
• Minimum two-year Associates Degree in an architectural related field
• 1 – 5 years of firm experience within the architecture and construction field
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills; and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment with a desire to learn and grow
• Ability to schedule, prioritize, and ensure completion and accuracy of assigned tasks with limited supervision
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience with Revit preferred.