Posted Tuesday, January 22
Excellent opportunity available for an entry-level Architectural Technician to gain mentoring and guidance on commercial building projects. Our client, a small Architectural firm with over 60 years of business is seeking an entry-level Architectural Technician to do drafting and assist with field investigations. About 80% of the role would be in-office and about 20% in the field.
In this role you will:
– Complete construction documents under the direction of an Architect using AutoCAD
– Perform field measuring, field investigations and construction observations
– Do drafting for commercial building projects, roofs, buildings restorations, parking lots and remodels
– Travel to job sites with 80% being in Minnesota and the rest being in North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Iowa and Wisconsin.
– Associates Degree in Architectural Drafting
– 0-2 years of experience
– Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD
– Good transportation a must
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 40 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.