Posted Tuesday, September 3
Are you an Architectural Technician that is proficient with Revit?
This is an opportunity to join a full-service architecture and interior design firm in St Paul that is on the forefront of the design industry. For over forty years, Architecture Technicians have been highly valued by this team, and given a fantastic working environment with immense flexibility, excellent comradery, and professional advancement into higher roles.
What You Will Do:
• Influence design on residential, assisted living, and civic commercial architecture projects
• Be a key team member working through schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration
• Leverage Revit to produce complete and accurate 3D models and drawing sets
• Full-service Architecture and Interior Design firm
• A track record of 45+ years of successful academic, residential, healthcare, and commercial projects
• A relaxed and casual work environment offering very flexible hours and boasting a highly desirable office culture
• Associates degree in Architecture or related field, or Bachelor’s degree in architecture
• 2+ years of progressive professional architectural drafting experience
• Knowledge of schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration
• Proficient Revit software
If you enjoy designing, and being a project team member on world-class architecture projects from schematic design through construction administration, apply today!
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com