Posted Tuesday, February 2
Studio EA is a professional architecture firm located in Hudson, Wisconsin seeking an Architectural Technician to prepare architectural drawings and specifications for new construction, existing facilities expansion, and renovation with a minimum 5 years of experience to join our team of energetic and motivated design professionals.
• Thorough knowledge of contract documents and specifications.
• Proven ability to work independently within a team environment on multiple tasks concurrently while meeting critical dates.
• Self-motivation, priority setting, problem solving, strong work ethic, and proven dedication a must.
• Ability to collect field data and accurately record findings.
• Proficiency with Revit and Microsoft Office (Windows, Word, Excel, Teams, and Outlook)
• Excellent communication skills.
• Produce accurate and complete architectural drawings using Revit for bidding, permitting, and construction.
• Coordinate with engineering consultant’s drawings and project workflows.
• Collaborate with internal architects and project managers as well as consultants, vendors, contractors, and clients via direct personal interactions.
• Lead Revit standardization.
• Exhibit a high level of skill to balance numerous projects with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Additional responsibilities include conceptual project development, shop drawing review, and field support.
• Minimum two-year Associates Degree in Architectural Drafting.
• Five+ years relevant work experience in an Architecture environment.
Based on experience and education
Studio EA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Brian Hinz, Partner