Posted Thursday, June 3
Architectural Technician –
As an Architectural Technician, you will perform a broad variety of planning, design, and layouts utilizing both physical and digital drafting tools to create models according to the client’s needs. Responsible for some non-routine and complex tasks in addition to routine assignments in interpreting and communicating architectural plans and specifications. If you have a passion to design on a variety of building types, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Your focus will be on:
• Receive project requests and draft designs
• Utilize necessary physical and digital tools to create initial drafts
• Work collaboratively with team members and stakeholders to ensure accuracy of early design work
• Revisit designs and adjust as needed
• Research and incorporate artistic elements into designs as needed
• Ensure design specifications align to safety standards and governmental regulations
• Liaise with various professionals and departments to coordinate project details.
To be considered for this position you’ll need to meet the following minimum qualifications:
• Post-secondary schooling in related area of study.
• Minimum 2 years’ architectural design experience (should be able to showcase finished/built work).
• Ability to read and interpret various types of blueprints.
• Construction minded experience.
• Working knowledge of and experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software.
• Strong working knowledge of Revit.
• Strong familiarity and experience using physical drafting tools.
• Significantly detail-oriented with the ability to spot and fix potential design flaws.
• Ability to generate reports and deliver to reports to stakeholders and team members.
Widseth offers competitive compensation, discretionary annual profit-sharing and bonuses, health, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays.
Apply online at Widseth-Careers.
Jodi L Stittsworth