Posted Tuesday, June 8
Headquartered in Plymouth, Minnesota with Regional offices in Atlanta, Dallas, and Phoenix, Dominium is one of the nation’s largest and most innovative affordable housing development and management companies. Dominium is focused on real results and long-term value. By 2025, the company expects to be the country’s pre-eminent private developer, owner, and property manager of affordable housing.
Dominium is seeking an Architectural Technician to support our in-house architecture division at our corporate office located in Plymouth, MN. An ideal candidate would be a highly motivated individual with a background in production and graphic delivery.
• Creates production drawings to meet Dominium standards
• Responsible for creating production drawings, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects
• Assist the team in coordinating project information and timelines
• Assist in producing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Works closely with the Construction team to produce documents that will be efficient, consistent, and contractor-friendly
• Associates degree in Drafting or related field
• 3+ years’ experience in Revit and Bluebeam software experience
• BIM Modeling experience
• Excellent communications and organization skills
• Must be enthusiastic about design, production, and standardization
• Ability to balance workload and deadlines on multiple projects simultaneously.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to move 50 pounds
Ability to communicate in English clearly with others orally and in writing.
Work environment is an indoor office environment with 40% sitting, 30% standing, and 30% walking.
Covid-19 Vaccine required.
About Us: Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 1,200 employees. For over 45 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States. Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision and include creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees including Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
Click here to apply https://bit.ly/3g4DjsV