Posted Friday, January 28
CBS Squared Inc.
Architectural CAD Technician
CBS Squared, Inc. seeks an energetic, highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-starter to join our team as a CAD Technician in our Chippewa Falls or Minneapolis Office. The position is for full-time employment. The candidate will be involved in cad drafting of architectural related projects. The applicant must have recent experience in AutoCAD and Revit. The ideal candidate can expect to work on a wide variety of projects both large and small scale. We offer an excellent benefit and compensation package.
Typical duties and responsibilities of this position are:
• Utilizing AutoCAD and Revit software to perform detailed drafting and plan preparation.
• Operating the plotter to transfer developed drawings to an appropriate medium.
• Performing other tasks deemed necessary by project manager from time to time.
• Following and administering office CAD standards.
• General measuring of existing conditions in the field.
The appropriately qualified candidate will have the following core competencies and required experience:
• Associates degree in Architectural or Structural Design
• A high level of competency with AutoCAD and Revit.
• Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Strong communication skills including a willingness to ask questions.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Creative flair.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• The ability to identify and solve problems.
• A strong work ethic focused on honesty and integrity.
• An interest in learning and growing.
Sheryl M Claflin