Architectural Technician – Revit Drafter & Designer
Posted Thursday, May 9
Widseth Smith Nolting & Assoc. Inc.
ARCHITECTURAL TECHNICIAN – REVIT DRAFTER & DESIGNER
Widseth Smith Nolting has an opportunity available for a Drafter to join our architectural team in Rochester MN. This addition to the team will work alongside Architects and Engineers to produce construction documents and 3D Revit models. The variety of projects includes Churches, Educational facilities to Interior Fit-Ups, and MnDot projects.
• 3D Modeling with Revit
• Producing Construction Documents with Revit
• Wide variety of building types and usage
• Fast-paced environment
• Prioritizing multiple projects
• Problem solving/critical thinking/attention to detail
• Proficient in Revit.
• Sketchup experience preferred, but not required.
• Architectural and/or Structural drafting skills
• Associates Degree in Drafting
WSN is a thriving, well-established engineering/architectural/surveying firm serving clients throughout the MN, ND, and surrounding states. WSN offers an excellent employee benefit package, including paid time off, health care insurance, HSA, life insurance, disability, 401K and cafeteria plans. Learn more about WSN at our website, then apply online with your resume and letter of interest: www.widsethsmithnolting.com/careers EOE/AA