Assistant Project Manager
Posted Tuesday, June 25
Do you enjoy managing projects in the commercial architecture and construction industry? Now hiring an Assistant Project Manager!
The Assistant Project Manager will work with vendors, clients, and internal team members to generate and manage the work orders needed for the design, manufacturing, and installation of interior architectural components. The projects involve commercial architecture interior products.
What This Position Offers You:
• Join and grow with a company has been operating successfully for 30+ years, and has doubled in size the past five years
• Receive mentoring from experienced Project Managers, and run your own projects
• Your continuing education and industry fees will be paid for
• Rapid advancement to Team Lead, Project Manager, and Senior Project Manager
• Gain experience managing architecture, engineering, manufacturing, and construction projects from inception to completion
• Annual bonuses, flexible hours, and remote working options
What You Will Need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Construction Management, or Associates degree in Project Management or Construction
• Proficiency in reading blueprints and architectural and mechanical plans
• Knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD, and SketchUp
• Knowledge of millwork, doors, windows, cabinetry, wood technology a plus
• Some Project Management experience preferred, however recent graduates welcome to apply
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com