Assistant Superintendent | Construction Manager
Posted Thursday, September 22
Are you an Assistant Superintendent that would like to transition into a Construction Manager role? If yes – please read on!
New opportunity now available for a Construction Manager! We are interested in hiring an Assistant Superintendent and train them to become a Construction Manager. The Construction Manager will receive direct mentoring from the Director of Construction and be involved with local multifamily housing projects.
This is your opportunity to join an established team that has developed over four million square feet of projects in the Minneapolis metro. In this fulltime, long-term opportunity, the Construction Manager will receive outstanding compensation, industry-leading benefits, and a career path that guarantees continued growth and advancement.
• Salary: $85,000 – $95,000
• Benefits: a full benefits package includes paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k) retirement program with a company match, company paid life insurance, company paid short and long-term disability insurance, and an excellent working environment.
• Mentoring from the Director of Construction and other Senior Construction Managers
• Flexible schedule and work in the office and in the field
• College degree in any field, however Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or related is preferred
• Some experience working in the field on a construction site
• Ability to travel to local job sites as needed
• Experience with market rate or affordable housing is a plus
• Ability to read blueprints, change orders, submittals, etc.
Current general contractor employees, Junior Superintendents, field personnel looking to transition into construction management, and entry level college graduates with a construction related degree are all encouraged to apply!
For Consideration please email your resume and/ or portfolio to:
All applications are handled with strict confidence. AEC Resources is the leader in architecture career advancement in the Twin Cities. With an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, resume writing services, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought-after design firms. AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in Architecture.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com
(763) 489- 7700