Posted Tuesday, March 12
Murphy & Co. Design
If you love details & AutoCAD, and are looking to make a difference in the world of high end residential architecture, this might be the position for you!
We are looking for a Part Time or Full Time AutoCAD technician who possesses the following skills & attributes:
• Ability to work effectively & accurately in AutoCAD for the purpose of compiling construction documents.
• High quality control standards
• Friendly, fun, smart, professional, confident, grateful, & respectful
• Team player
• Effective communicator & listener
• General understanding of construction technology & building systems
As an AutoCAD Technician, you will be responsible for taking designs from the Design team and further developing them using AutoCAD under the direction of a Project Manager. Typical tasks include the extensive development of technical AutoCAD drafting including home interiors & exteriors, in house team meetings, & communication with various sub-contractors. This position also allows for advancement.
Murphy & Co Design is a leading Minneapolis based architecture firm specializing in designing exemplary homes in a diverse range of styles. We offer an attractive & competitive compensation package, Simple IRA, health insurance, a great team environment, & the opportunity to create incredible projects found at www.murphycodesign.com
Please submit your cover letter, resume & portfolio of your own work to email@example.com.