Posted Thursday, August 8
BIM Project Lead
SW Metro | $60,000-$80,000 | Direct Hire
Konik PrimeStaff is partnering with a growing construction and architecture firm in the SW metro that is seeking to add a BIM Project Lead to their team. In this role you coordinate modeling efforts from schematic design through construction administration, working with various internal and external groups to ensure models meet appropriate standards. This is an excellent, long-term opportunity with a client that offers a strong slate of benefits and a positive work/life balance!
BIM Project Lead Responsibilities:
– Utilize knowledge of Autodesk products including Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks, BIM Field, and Glue 360 to create BIM models
– Administer clash detection and coordinate between various project stakeholders to adjust models accordingly
– Utilize models to create construction documents that are in line with internal quality standards
– Lead model review processes; manage clash reports, model integrity reports, and similar
– Collaborate with construction teams and internal teams to administer changes to project models
– Associates Degree in Construction Management, Architectural Technology, Engineering, or related degree with a 3D modeling focus; Bachelor or Master’s degree a plus
– Excellent working knowledge of Autodesk products including Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks; knowledge of BIM Field, Glue 360, etc. is a plus
– 3-5 years of experience working with a variety of Autodesk products
– Strong communication and troubleshooting skills
– Certification in Revit a plus
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.