Posted Wednesday, October 13
UrbanWorks Architecture LLC
Salary / Compensation
Very competitive salary based on experience and qualifications. We hire based on both knowledge, experience and potential.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT POSITION (FLEXIBLE HOURS)
At UrbanWorks Architecture, we attribute much of our success to the strength of our staff. To build on this momentum, we’re searching for a business development manager to work closely with the firm’s Principals and staff. From day one, this person will play a crucial role in continuing to build our firm’s outstanding reputation in not only our niche markets, but to bring us into new markets thru creatively leading our business development, planning and marketing efforts. This person should be a self-starter and organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet deadlines.
• Strong business development skills/passion to generate relationships with our target client base.
• Creatively and effectively communicate our services through social media, presentations, marketing, etc.
• Based on our business development goals; support the firm Principals in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategies by assembling and analyzing sales history and setting objectives/budgets/plans.
• Analyze UrbanWorks’ needs in business development efforts; recommend and implement business strategies.
• Provide market research, client tracking, and market trends.
• Further expand knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars; share best practices, and local business development/marketing ideas and tactics with the team.
• Be responsible for the preparation/coordination and submission of presentations, brochures, award submissions, qualification packages and proposals.
• Possess strong writing skills in order to generate original written content for proposals, project pages, resumes, press releases and social media.
• Passion in Business Development/Marketing.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
• Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
• Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Creative Suite.
• UrbanWorks Architecture LLC believes in a person’s abilities over experience so if you’re interested in to be part of our design industry, culture and staff; please send resume to: Robb Olsen: email@example.com.
• No phone calls please.
UrbanWorks Architecture LLC offers a competitive salary and full benefits package, including health, dental, life and disability insurance; flexible scheduling and paid time off; 401(k); parking; continuing education; and reimbursement for professional society memberships. We are an Affirmative Action/ Equal Employment Opportunity employer.