Posted Tuesday, May 26
Immediate opening for a CAD Designer to perform drafting in an expanded multi-discipline role. As a CAD Designer, you’ll work with Engineers and Project Managers to prepare construction documents for architectural, civil, structural, and general arrangement drawings for agricultural and industrial projects. Additionally, you will perform design work to specified CAD standards and provide work direction to Technicians.
• Layout plans, sections, and details to specified CAD standards working directly with engineers or project managers.
• Provide direction and distribute work to Technicians.
• Review and back-check Technician’s work.
• Coordinate with design team members and product vendors.
• Communicate with clients and/or contractors regarding RFI’s and field questions.
• Maintain awareness of fees and drafting time, understand project scope, and identify potential additional service items.
• Review shop drawings.
• Attend internal coordination meetings and client coordination meetings as needed.
• Occasional travel for site observations and field measurements.
• AAS degree in Architectural, Civil or Mechanical Drafting and Design
• Minimum 2 years’ experience preparing architectural/civil/structural/general arrangement drawings
• Proficient with current versions of AutoCAD, REVIT 3D and/or Microstation.
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.