Posted Wednesday, March 6
We are seeking a creative, energetic architectural designer who is passionate about design to join our Multi-studio practice. Candidate must be a graduate of an accredited architecture program with 5-15 years of experience and licensure in process or completed. Our architectural designers work in conjunction with lead designers; establishing design concepts, planning and laying-out projects, and creativity solving functional and spatial project requirements. Architectural designer involvement continues throughout the project duration to evolve and detail the design. Strong communication skills and the effective use of graphic and visualization tools are essential. Participation in business development activities and design presentations in collaboration with other project leaders is likely.
The Design Architect will have the day-to-day responsibility for the design of the project including:
• Communicate design issues and decisions related to the project
• Conduct project presentations to the client and others as required
• Work closely, on a day-to-day basis, with the Lead Designer and other team members
• Develop the programming and space planning requirements with the client
• Develop and review the design aspects of the project throughout all phases of the project
• Meet established project budgets and schedules
• Effectively utilize technical software and graphic tools; with required proficiency in Revit, SketchUp and AutoCAD, and competence in Adobe Creative Suite applications
• Participate in firm-sponsored training and professional development activities
Please submit cover letter and resume. Portfolio excerpts or electronic links are also welcomed. Alliiance is an AA/EOE Employer. www.alliiance.us. We thank you in advance for your interest!