Posted Wednesday, November 15
Alliiance is a 120+ person team of planners, architects, and interior designers dedicated to “uniting people and place through design”.
As a full-service architecture and interior design business located in Minneapolis, MN, we provide professional services for our clients including feasibility studies, programming, master planning, architectural design, construction administration, and post occupancy evaluation.
We solve real-world demands with design that is inspiring, innovative, responsive, and sustainable. Our clients range from major institutions and international corporations to regional community groups and local businesses. They rely on us to provide innovative solutions for academic, aviation, civic, environmental learning, lifestyle, and workplace environments.
We seek a creative and energetic design architect to join our multi-studio practice. Designers work in conjunction with lead designers to develop concepts that meet projects’ aspirational and practical goals.
We value collaborative individuals who are passionate about planning best practices, sustainability, the importance of integrating systems and infrastructure in design, who are interested in the integration of materials, assemblies, and detailing, and who have an ability to ground design ideas in broader knowledge and experience.
Candidates must be graduates of an accredited architecture program with 10+ years of experience and diverse knowledge of architecture principles, practice and design detailing. License is preferred.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Working closely, on a day-to-day basis, with the lead designer, project manager, and other team members to develop graphic and written design solutions for client approval
• Creating project visuals including renderings and concept diagrams, during the design phases
• Researching and evaluating project context, including site, surrounding buildings and urban planning
• Evaluating projects in the context of relevant local, state, and federal regulations
• Analyzing and selecting building materials and systems for projects
• Communicating design related topics and decisions to the design team and the client
• Assisting with project presentations to the client and others as required
• Effectively utilizing software and graphic tools; with required proficiency in Revit, SketchUp, and Enscape, some knowledge of AutoCAD, competence in Adobe Creative Suite applications, and Grasshopper and Rhino experience is desired
• Collaborating with team members and stakeholders through flexible work arrangements.
Please submit resume and portfolio to Carol Nagele-Vitalis at email@example.com. Portfolio excerpts or electronic links are also welcomed. Alliiance is an AA/EOE Employer. www.alliiance.us.
We thank you in advance for your interest!