Design Team Member
Posted Monday, February 22
Snow Kreilich Architects
Snow Kreilich Architects is seeking a full-time Design Team Member. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual who can work independently in a collaborative environment and grow with our studio.
• Work closely with project leaders and team members to prepare and develop design studies and concepts, presentation materials, construction documents, and assist in construction administration
• Provide support for any task required for the successful execution of project design and delivery
• Participate in activities that strengthen our culture, expertise, and holistic approach to design excellence.
• An accredited professional architecture degree
• 5-10 years of experience in an architecture firm
• Strong verbal, written, graphic communication skills with the ability to describe and implement design principles
• Proficiency in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office applications (Enscape, Rhino, and/or Grasshopper preferred)
• LEED accreditation or other green building experience/wellness certification is preferred
• Demonstrated understanding of multiple project delivery methods, construction contract administration protocols and construction specifications development
Snow Kreilich Architects offers a competitive salary and benefits including health & dental care, disability, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and continuing education.
Please email your cover letter, resume, portfolio, and salary expectations (as one compiled PDF up to 5 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org with ”LastName_Design Team Member” in the subject line.
Snow Kreilich Architects is a nationally recognized, award-winning architectural firm in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The studio focuses on producing architecture that performs against multiple measures of design success, including sustainability, equity, economy, and beauty. www.snowkreilich.com
Snow Kreilich is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.