Designer – Architecture
Posted Wednesday, February 27
New opportunity for an architectural Designer
to join an international design firm! The Designer will join an office environment where you will gain experience, train, and mentor with the best, all while building a successful career. Gain experience with architectural design in the context of national and international projects.
• Work in an integrated team of architects, designers, and engineers
• Collaborate with others on design, strategy and creation of drawing sets
• Gain exposure to client relationship management and project management
What This Position Offers You:
• An opportunity to design architecture projects as well as advance your technical skill set
• A direct hire position that is full-time and long term
• Full benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, vacation days, paid holidays, and many more!
• Commitment to your professional growth with internal advancement
• An office environment that supports a work/life balance, flexible hours, and a socially fun atmosphere
• Full service architecture and engineering firm
• Projects focus on building national and global brands in retail food service
• Numerous offices nationally and abroad
• 400+ employees and growing
• Located in the Minneapolis / St. Paul metro area
What You Should Have:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
• 1+ years of professional architecture experience including producing construction documents
• Proficiency with AutoCAD or Revit
• Previous experience with retail, restaurant, or oil/gas a plus
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com