Designer / Design Architect
Posted Tuesday, June 4
Do you enjoy the upfront design of architecture projects, and the problem solving that accompanies it? Do you enjoy graphics, front end studies, and creating the overall design concept, but not necessarily carrying the project through construction documents? AEC Resources is hiring a Designer / Design Architect for front-end design work!
The Architectural Designer will play an integral role in the front-end design of commercial, mixed, use, housing, institutional, and industrial architecture projects. You will be involved with the conceptual design phase of projects, including feasibility studies, site analysis, density calculations, and zoning and code reviews. Your work with internal team members and external stakeholders will help acquire approvals and advance the design concepts.
• Join an integrated team with a design-build approach
• Work on exciting projects throughout the USA
• Flexible working hours- join a culture where work-life balance is encouraged and family is the priority
• Receive a personalized professional development plan
• Direct-hire position with outstanding compensation and benefits including matching 401(k) plan and student loan repayment plans
• A firm-wide dedication to the environment and sustainable design initiatives
• Office volunteering opportunities allow you to contribute to local communities
Founded over sixty years ago, there is a culture of service and innovation with many inspiring projects underway. Consistently ranked among the most prestigious firms and desirable employers to work for; where a work-life balance is important. With a commitment to amaze clients by providing customized solutions that improve our communities and sustain the world.
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, or Master’s degree in Architecture
• 4-10+ years of progressive architecture experience
• Previous experience with master planning, site planning, and feasibility studies
• A passion for front-end architecture design
• Strong graphics skills with SketchUp, Photoshop, Revit, and AutoCAD
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Housing, industrial, or corporate experience a plus
• Professional licensure a plus, but not required
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com