Designer – Single Family Residential
Posted Monday, January 4
The residential Designer position will give you the opportunity to work on exceptional single-family residential projects of distinction.
You will have the ability to join a team that designs custom homes in the mid-range and high-end markets. Learn residential design and construction from one of the most prominent high-end residential firms in Minnesota.
This position boasts a mentored environment that allows you to support the entire residential design process. You will also receive support for taking the architectural registration exams if needed.
What This Position Offers You:
• Become part of one of the most recognized custom home design firms in the Twin Cities
• A direct-hire, full-time position
• Salary and comprehensive benefit package including health insurance, dental insurance, paid sick leave, paid vacation, paid holidays, bonuses, life insurance, and more
• A relaxed and informal work environment with flexible hours
• A mentored environment with the ability to work towards licensure if needed
• If licensed, financial allocation for maintaining licensure and continuing education
• Architectural firm specializing in high-end residential design
• Projects include new construction, remodeled homes, cabins, lofts and light commercial
• Successfully operating 40 years
• 10+ employees
• Recipient of numerous residential design awards in the high-end luxury home market
• Professional or Technical Architecture degree includes Associates, Bachelors or Master of Architecture
• 7+ years of professional architectural experience
• Demonstrated experience with AutoCAD
• Residential drafting experience required
For consideration please email your resume and/or portfolio to:
All applications are handled with strict confidence. AEC Resources is the leader in architecture career advancement in the Twin Cities. With an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, resume writing services, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after design firms, AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in architecture.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com