Director Of Architecture
Posted Thursday, August 8
Director of Architecture Minneapolis, MN
Konik PrimeStaff has partnered with a planning, architecture, engineering, and construction services firm seeking a Director of Architecture to lead a team to create new and remodeled educational facilities and K-12 projects throughout the upper Midwest. Our client offers a competitive benefits package to include bonuses and a 401K company contribution and matching program.
Key responsibilities include:
– Manage day-to-day operations, four architectural staff, and ongoing projects
– Act as Architect of record, assist in documentation review and signing
– Work with leadership to grow, develop and expand the team
– Lead in the design and implementation of ideas and programs
– Coordinate the designs and budgets with the construction team
– Lead management of owners/clients and design process
– Schedule design meetings, work sessions, presentations and deliverables
– Direct staff on project documents, project schedule, budget, internal team, external consultants
Your expertise will include:
– Registered Architect
– 15+ years of hands-on project management, preferably in the educational sector
– Proven ability to work closely with development teams in coordination of multiple active projects
– Proven experience in effectively leading a project team
– Strong analytical, oral, and written communication skills and strong relationship-building abilities
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.