Posted Tuesday, March 23
Apogee Consulting Group
Apogee Consulting Group is a national Architecture and Engineering firm, and we are seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our team!
Licensed Electrical Engineer will be responsible for directing designers in the production of electrical construction documents and drawings.
• 6+ years of Electrical Design experience (2+ years as PE)
• Design of facilities including healthcare, MOB, commercial, municipal, and office buildings
• Designs including these power systems with normal, backup and emergency power systems, generators, uninterruptible power supplies, and automatic transfer switches
• Designing electrical systems which include life safety systems, lighting and associated control systems, nurse call, public address, fire alarm, and low voltage data systems
• Construction Administration services, including submittals and RFI reviews, field inspections, and reports
• Development of Arc Flash studies with short circuit calculations, breaker coordination, and fault mitigation for three phase power systems
• Thorough knowledge of the National Electrical code, International building codes and NFPA.
Desired Skills include:
• Use of Revit, AutoCAD MEP
• MS Office Suite, Visual
• MasterSpec and/or Specsintact
• EasyPower and/or SKM
• Bachelor’s degree from an ABET accredited four-year College or University
• Current PE License is required
• NCEES Registration is preferred
• LEED, RCDD, CEM, or LC is beneficial
Apogee Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, PTO, 401(k) and professional development/advancement opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
As Federal contractors US Citizenship is required, and background checks will be performed.