Posted Tuesday, September 20
LHB has an opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join our Building Design Team in either our Duluth or Minneapolis, MN office.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
• Lighting, facility system power, and HVAC power design
• Knowledge and understanding of project specifications utilizing CSI Master Format
• Performing field verifications
• Photometric, Short Circuit, and Available Fault Current calculations
• Construction administration
• Interacting with clients, public, and agencies as required
• Preparing written reports and project documents
• Ensuring LHB QA/QC processes are followed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited program
• Licensed engineer in the state of Minnesota OR capable of licensure in Minnesota and Wisconsin
• Knowledge of Specifications
• Knowledge of Electrical codes, concepts and Design
• Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
• Experience in the building industry
Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Construction observation experience
• Knowledge of low voltage systems
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off
• Medical and Dental
• HSA/FSA (Medical, Dependent Care, Parking Transportation)
• Base Life and AD&D
• 401k with Company Match
• Employee Assistance Program
Founded in Duluth in 1966, LHB is a multidisciplinary architecture, engineering, and planning firm that serves clients nationwide. We specialize in commercial, education, government, healthcare, housing, industrial, pipeline, and public works projects and maintain four regional offices in Minnesota and Wisconsin. LHB is committed to providing clients with high-performance, sustainable design solutions that can meet today’s challenges and create a better tomorrow.
In 2021, the Minnesota chapter of the American Institute of Architects honored LHB with its biennial Firm Award.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Closing Date: October 5, 2022