Posted Wednesday, March 11
Urbanworks Architecture LLC
GRADUATE ARCHITECTURE POSITION
UrbanWorks Architecture is a dynamic, team-oriented design firm that specializes in multi-family and urban infill projects. We are currently looking for a talented and dedicated individual for a full time architectural position. Those with proven creative perspective, a collaborative nature and detail oriented leadership skills are encouraged to apply.
• Professional degree in architecture from an accredited institution.
• 1+ years of experience working in an office.
• Demonstrated interest in Urban Development.
• Proficiency with Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, Lumion, or other modeling software.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment.
• Strong verbal, written and graphic communication skills.
• Self-motivated disposition with a desire for professional growth.
• Affable personality, with a strong work ethic and sense of humor.
UrbanWorks offers a competitive salary and full benefits package, including health, dental, life and disability insurance; flexible scheduling and paid time off; 401(k); parking; continuing education; and reimbursement for professional society memberships. We are an Affirmative Action/ Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Please visit http://urban-works.com/about/careers/ to learn more about this great career opportunity!